Navigate the Journal
Laura Stuff @ LnE
Interesting Things About Amber
Disclaimer: These are actual notes from my geology class. Much of it was inspired by a comment my teacher made regarding "the interesting things about amber". Please excuse my apparent insanity as simple fatigue / ennui.
erosion-wearing away rock (see: glam) by water, wind, ice, currants, earth, and love.
regolith-umbrella term for sediment. (nothing to do with umbrellas)
humus? look into this.
buying clear nail polish doesn't make you gay.
Interesting Things About Amber.
- Amber is often found in the Dominican Republic.
- The most rare variety is red.
- Her eyes aren't really hazel. She wears color contacts.
- She is a fluke.
- She only owns one cup.
- Her life expectancy is calculated in semesters. No one knows why.
- She came in third in the International Spitting Contest.
- She predates rocks.
- She keeps her socks in a box.
- Her pet ladybug is six years old.
- She knows no beer.
- She is intensely flammable.
- She is fed up.
- She has never had a portrait done of herself, but if she ever does, she plans to call it an "amberscape".
- Hunger makes her eloquent.
- She tamed the calypso beast.
- She can hear grapes scream.
- She has been known to bum out dogs.
- She can talk to bats. But she may not.
- She was born with an arthritic monkey on her back.
- One year, the only dirt she ate was imported from Budapest.
- She can convert pizza into gold.
- She is a volcanic FOX!
In summation: I don't do well in early morning classes. Also, Amber has powerful pizza magic. Goodnight, ladies and gentleman.